AFRINIC Bylaws (2007) - Archived
- AFRINIC Bylaws (2007) - Archived
- TYPE AND OBJECTS OF COMPANY
- COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE
- REGISTERED OFFICE
- POWERS OF MEMBERS
- TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- GENERAL MEETINGS
- PROCEEDINGS AT GENERAL MEETINGS
- APPOINTMENT OF DIRECTORS
- REMOVAL OF DIRECTORS
- POWERS OF DIRECTORS
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- REMUNERATION OF ELECTED DIRETORS
- PROCEEDINGS OF DIRECTORS
- INDEMNITY AND INSURANCE
- COMMON SEAL, AUTHENTICATION OF DOCUMENTS
14.1 The Elected Directors shall, by majority vote, appoint the Chief Executive Officer on such terms and conditions as they shall determine.
14.2 The Chief Executive Officer may, subject to applicable labour laws, be removed from time to time by the Elected Directors by majority vote.
(i) The Chief Executive Officer:shall manage the day to day business of the Company;
(ii) shall have power to determine the remuneration and other conditions of employment of all employees of the Company (except for employees at management level); and
(iii) shall have such other powers as may be delegated to him from time to time by the Board.