ASO AC Election Process & Guidelines
- ASO AC Election Process & Guidelines
- Election time lines
- How to Nominate
- Nomination Verification
- Finalising the Slate of Candidates
- Notification of Candidates
- Vote Counting and Announcement of Election Results
6. Notification of Candidates
The AfriNIC staff liaison shall send the final slate of candidates, via e-mail to
The candidate list and biographical information is simultaneously posted on the Election section of the AfriNIC website. The website will provide an online channel for anyone to voice support for any candidate during the open comment period.
During the open comment period, the community may also direct questions to the candidates . These questions must be addressed to the NomCom and discussed on the members-discuss mailing list.