PDWG election process
- PDWG election process
- Election Information
- Election time lines
- Verification of Nominations
- Finalising the Slate of Candidates
- Notification of Candidates
- Election Results
1. Election Information
1 Duration of Term
One of the PDWG chairs is elected for a term of two (2) years and the other for a term of one (1) year.
2 Candidate Eligibility
The candidate must:
- Be a natural person residing in a country from the AFRINIC service region.
- Not be a staff of AFRINIC or any other Regional Internet Registry (RIR).
3 Eligibility to Vote
Voting is open to anyone from the AFRINIC community present at the face-to-face meeting that meets the following criteria:
- Has registered for the meeting (and possesses the Meeting Badge as proof).
- Resides in a country within AFRINIC service region.
- Is not a staff member of AFRINIC or another RIR.