- How your Personal Information is collected and used
- Protecting your Information
- Data sharing and Transfer
- Accessing and changing your Information
- Changes to this privacy statement
- Questions or suggestions
3 Protecting your Information
AFRINIC policies and agreements contain specific protections for the confidentiality and security of information collected by AFRINIC Operations. All AFRINIC staff members, contractors, and Executive Council members, are required to sign non-disclosure agreements relating to any confidential information received. In addition, AFRINIC maintains a high level of physical security and protection for all its computer and network facilities, and in particular for those in which personal information may be stored.