Host an AFRINIC workshop
AFRINIC`s training workshops are organised in partnership with local hosts. Each workshop lasts for at least three (3) days and consists of:
- One (1) day Internet number resource management workshop: provides the knowledge and skills required to plan for, request and manage Internet number resources.
- Two (2) days IPv6 workshop: provides knowledge and skills for planning and implementing IPv6 networks.
- Publicise the event within your country.
- Secure a suitable venue for the workshop - the venue must support at least 24 participants in a classroom or U shape sitting configuration.
- Provide catering services for the participants.
- Assist with getting visas and identifying suitable hotels for the accommodation of AFRINIC resource persons.
- Provide a high-speed Internet connectivity, a multimedia projector, flip-chart/whiteboard and marker as well as other on-site logistics at the training venue.
AFRINIC workshops must be open to individuals outside of your organisation. If you are interested in hosting a training workshop or would like additional information, please contact training[at]AFRINIC.net.
Thank you for your continued support and interest in furthering the development of Internet in our region.