The Data Manager will ensure the efficient management of databases at AFRINIC, document standards and processes relating to data architecture.
He/she will organise, store and analyse data to ensure timely production of reports and statistics to meet reporting needs and work on data-related projects.
Human Resources & Administration Manager
11th Floor, Standard Chartered Tower,
Please indicate in the subject title of your email the job reference only: afjob-DM-20200131
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 February 2020
Start date: As soon as possible
Interviews will be held at AFRINIC office in Ebène and telephone interviews will be conducted for candidates outside Mauritius.
AFRINIC reserves the right to call only the best-qualified candidates for an interview and not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
|Reporting Structure||Job Summary|
Click image to enlarge
Key Responsibilities & Competencies
In carrying out essential duties, an individual should demonstrate a commitment to AFRINIC’s mission and values, working as one team towards delivering excellence in service.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Demonstrates a shared commitment to fulfilling the team and organisational goals co-operatively
- Strives for excellence and focuses on continuously improving outcomes
- Displays professionalism through competence, high standards, self-management and a service ethic
- Displays integrity through ethical behaviour, constructive contribution, and use of appropriate channels
- Makes responsible use of member funds through efficient use of time, funds and resources
- Models respect by being punctual, reliable, prepared, courteous, and responsive