The fellowship is reserved in priority for individuals representing small organisations, universities, and media who are actively involved in Internet operations and development or ICT policy in their countries and respective communities. The fellow is expected to positively and actively contribute to IP address management awareness in the AFRINIC service region.
To qualify for the fellowship, you:
- Must be a resident of an African nation
- Don't need to be an AFRINIC member
- Are involved in the Internet community, having a technical (IT, Computer Science) can be a plus
- Are willing to participate to the activities onsite (Minutes, daily recap, etc...)
- Are willing to report on how this fellowship has benefited you/your Organisation/country within an agreed time frame
The fellowships offered are partial and include:
- Hotel Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Per Diem
- Partial travel cost (reimbursement for some flights, travel)
- Travel insurance
If you think you meet the criteria enumerated above, please submit your application when our call for fellowship applications opens.