PDWG election process
- PDWG election process
- Election Information
- Election time lines
- Verification of Nominations
- Finalising the Slate of Candidates
- Notification of Candidates
- Election Results
1. Duration of Term
PDWG Co-Chairs are elected to serve for two-year staggered terms according to the AFRINIC region Policy Development Process.
2. Candidate Eligibility
The candidate must:
- Be a natural person residing in a country from the AFRINIC service region.
- Not be a staff of AFRINIC or any other Regional Internet Registry (RIR).
3. Eligibility to Vote
Voting is open to anyone from the AFRINIC community present at the face-to-face meeting that meets the following criteria:
- Has registered for the meeting (and possesses the Meeting Badge as proof).
- Resides in a country within AFRINIC service region.
- Is not a staff member of AFRINIC or another RIR.