AFRINIC is seeking nominations for a co-chair of the Policy Development Working Group (PDWG) for a two-year term.
PDWG co-chairs are a group of volunteers selected by the community (PDWG) as per the current Policy Development Process (PDP) whose responsibilities are as follows:
- Chairing policy meeting sessions and declaring consensus.
- Creating post-meeting policy reports and posting to the mailing list.
- Sending notifications of Last Call and evaluating consensus or lack thereof.
- Writing reports to the AFRINIC Board to recommend ratification of policy proposals that gained consensus.
- Evaluating emergencies that necessitate varying the normal policy development process.
- Creating reports (summaries) of mailing list discussions in preparation for face-to-face meetings.
Page 56 of 76