Africa is progressing towards greater connectivity and the future depends on how AFRINIC alongside key stakeholders such as Governments, regulators, network operators, academia and business leaders can harness the massive opportunities available.
AFRINIC 31 will provide a unique opportunity for your organization to share and showcase your vision for this aspiration as well as open multiple business opportunities brought by the global audience attending the event.
Specifically, sponsoring AFRINIC 31 will provide your company with an excellent opportunity to;
- Create, maintain and enhance brand awareness among a relevant high-profile audience
- Build and reinforce strategic relationships with key players in the ICT sector across the globe
- Network and generate new leads and ROI
- Access a broad network of leaders and decision-makers
- Intellectually influence industry peers
There are three main sponsorship categories for an AFRINIC event:
1) Content Sponsorship
These is the most prestigious category for the event and involves speaking and plenary sessions and discussants
2) Networking Sponsorship
This category revolves around all the social events at AFRINIC 31, which form an integral part of the event programme.
3) In-Kind Sponsorship
This is the more personalized category that that are tailor made to the specification of sponsors
The following partnerships are available;
- Official Media Partner
- Official Connectivity Partners
Visit the AFRINIC 31 Meeting Website