AFRINIC is pleased to announce the opening of its 2019 FIRE Award in the ICT for Development category.
You are invited to submit your project proposal at https://fireafrica.org/awards
One winner will be selected through this 2019 call for projects. The FIRE Africa Awards will be presented to ongoing initiatives or completed projects that submit concrete evidence of their impact . Projects pending execution or which are about to begin will not be accepted.
The FIRE Award consists of a USD 3,000 cash prize plus full travel and accommodation for one representative of the selected project to attend the awards ceremony, and participate in sessions which will be held in Berlin Germany during the 2019 Internet Governance Forum starting from 25th to 29th November 2019
Key dates for the 2019 Awards proposals
- Call for proposals opens 29th April 2019
- Deadline for Submission 31st May 2019 at 11:59 PM GMT
- Screening, Evaluation and Selection 3rd June to 5th July 2019
- Due Diligence review and contracts 8th July to 31st July
- The announcement of Successful Applicant 1st August 2019