Through this course, you will build a solid foundation in IPv6 networking principles, and by the end of the course you should be able to:
- Explain why the deployment of IPv6 is essential for the growth of the Internet
- Identify the different types of IPv6 addresses and their use cases
- Describe how EUI-64, semantically opaque and pseudo-random interface identifiers are generated
- List the differences between IPv6 and IPv4 at the packet level
- Explain the use of IPv6 extension headers
- Identify the IPv6 equivalents for each IPv4 feature you use in your network.
This course is now open for registration at https://academy.afrinic.net/courses/fondamentaux-sur-IPv6