AFRINIC is pleased to partner once again with PCH and USTTI to bring you a two-part webinar series on DNS:
- How to properly set up a resilient DNS Infrastructure - 23rd July 2020
- DNS Security and Privacy - 6th August 2020
DNS is a critical service on the Internet. However, while assisting organisations with their IPv6 deployments, we have observed that their DNS is not properly set up. There are also many security and privacy concerns that engineers and the general community may not be aware of. In this first webinar, we will:
- Describe how the DNS components work together to provide the DNS service
- Look at how to design and deploy authoritative DNS servers and resolvers.
- Understand the relationship between IP, IRR and reverse zones.
- Understand the role of anycast in DNS.Use the following link to register, and don't forget to add the event to your calendar https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/2015686259690/WN_NM2L835HQEesSEa8u4BpVw
Date: 23rd July 2020
- 12:30 UTC (Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire)
- 13:30 WAT (Nigeria, Cameroon)
- 15:30 EAT (Kenya, Uganda)
- 16:30 GST (Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar)
This webinar will be in English. A French one will be organised later. The second webinar will focus on the various DNS privacy and security risks, what has been done to secure the DNS protocol suite and infrastructure and how you can maximize your security and privacy.
- About AFRINIC - https://afrinic.net/about
- About Packet Clearing House - https://www.pch.net/
- About the United States Telecommunication Training Institute - https://ustti.org/about-ustti/
See you at the webinar!