Internet development in Africa: a content use, hosting and distribution perspective.
This study seeks to untangle the complexity of content use, hosting and distribution in Africa.
More specifically, it poses the following key questions:
- What type of content do African people consume?
- Where is local African content hosted? Taking into account local news website, how much of the content is hosted locally vs globally?
- How is content hosted in Africa?
- What routes are used to access locally hosted content?
- What is the latency for content hosted in various regions?
|Project Name||Internet development in Africa: a content use, hosting and distribution perspective|